Sukin Hand and Nail Cream

by - Sunday, April 13, 2014



If I could I would rave about this cream all day to anyone that wanted to listen. I absolutely love it, it's done wonders for my hands and my nails too! It's silky smooth, non greasy, smells lovely and keeps my hands hydrated for nearly the whole day.

This cream benefits not only your hands through hydration but helps t strengthen your nails and cuticles. Pretty much a two-in-one hand cream that actually - successfully - completes both jobs. After massaging a small amount of cream into my hands I straightaway notice just how soft my hands are, how dry skin is instantly gone and how any sore, cracked or peeling skin is instantly soothed.

It's non greasy which is a major plus for me as I always tend to want to do something straight after applying hand cream. Due to the lack of grease it is almost instantly absorbed into the skin and you can go and do whatever you need to without worrying about making things greasy (like your computer!).

The cream uses soy protein for your nails and aloe vera and vitamin E to soothe your hands and the mix of these makes an amazing scent. It smells like cream mixed with a hint of aloe vera - but don't worry, if you (like me) are not great fans of aloe vera scent, the smell is so faint that it's made my appreciation for aloe vera grow. It's also paraben free so anyone with worries about added chemicals shouldn't worry! Plus, it's suitable for all skin types so if that doesn't persuade you to try it I don't know what will.

It's also Australian made and owned so for all your Aussie readers, go have a try of something that not only works but is also made here!

I absolutely love this hand cream and really have nothing bad to say about it apart from wishing there was a smaller bottle to fit in my handbag. But apart from that, I see no reason for you all to not go out right now and purchase some and enjoy the silky smoothness of your hands!

Until next time, Emily xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments