Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner

by - Monday, May 26, 2014



I absolutely loved using these two products for many reasons. Not only because they actually helped my hair grow but because I still have no split ends. The first area was the reason for buying the products and the second is a lovely bonus.

The products are full of protein to help create a healthy environment on your head to promote good hair growth. 'Healthy environment' makes me wrinkle my nose, the wording does nothing for me, but I can promise that it works. My hair hardly ever got greasy, it was always healthy, bouncy and shiny. I never needed to use an other styling products after washing and drying my hair which I loved because I hate using copious amounts of things in my hair or on my face.

Along with this awesome new 'healthy environment' my hair miraculously started to grow much more quickly than normal. Sure, my hair usually grows extremely fast but this usually only starts to happen once it is below my shoulders in length. Plus, as I was still hating on my haircut from weeks before, the growth speed made me very happy.

However, there was one thing I did notice. Whenever I wash my hair a few strands of it falls out. This I can deal with but with using the Shampoo and Conditioner more of my hair seemed to be falling out. Now I'm not saying I was being left with bald spots but enough came out that I wondered why I didn't have any. I just assumed this was part of the creation of a 'healthy environment'. Getting rid of the old and making way for new, stronger strands of hair which I still have.

The other thing I loved about these products was the scent. Apple and lemon extracts. How awesome does that sound? Surprisingly the lemon isn't very overpowering and the scent only enhances once it comes into contact with water. Your hair is left smelling like a summer punch or some type of flower.

I really liked using these products which really helped to get my hair growing. So if you are in a desperate need for something to get your hair to a certain length, this is it! Plus, it was so nice to be able to see progress being made over the 1-2months using these products. Money well spent I'd say!

Until next time, Emily xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments