L'Occitane Amande Huile De Douche

by - Sunday, May 04, 2014



I got this as part of a Christmas present from a friend of mine and sadly it's only a sample size. I say sadly because I have loved using this. It does say Amande which is Almond flavour but it smells so much better than that. 

Due to the size of the bottle - it's literally as long as my index finger - I really tried to use this sparingly but that plan soon got chucked out the window after the first time I used this. The oil does change into lush bubbles when it comes into contact with water however I found that I needed to use plenty of the oil to be able to get a decent amount of bubbles and be able to use this on the whole of my body. 

The flavour is Almond but the smell is something even more amazing - with the mix of almond, grape, sunflower and rosemary it's like something heavenly. It's sweet but not too intense and it reminds me of a very expensive candle you would find in a boutique shop somewhere in the world. It's so lovely that I may just go buy myself a big bottle next time I'm near a L'Occitane and maybe see if they sell a bubble bath in the same flavour. 

Although this is a rather short review I feel like I've said everything already. It smells amazing but you do have to use a bit to get a nice lather going. However, I don't mind about using too much with each shower because the smell lingers on your skin for most of the day too; and what girl doesn't want to smell heavenly?!

Until next time, Emily xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments