Clinique Even Better Hand Cream

by - Saturday, November 02, 2013


I've been using this hand cream for a few weeks now after receiving it in one of Clinique's gift bags and, well, I haven't really seen it make much difference to my hands at all. I've found that after applying it, my hands are super sticky and it takes forever to soak in - not fun. Not only does this stop me from doing work, it stops me from touching everything!

Although I don't really have dark spots on my hands - which is the sole purpose of this cream - I thought that I would try using it as a daily hand cream anyway. At this current moment of time I have stopped using it and I am currently using a new hand cream (post coming soon).

For me, the only bonus was the SPF 15 and the smell. Firstly, being a Brit living in Australia means I burn especially easily so the added SPF 15 (although not very high) was still a nice bonus. I didn't have to worry about suncream on my hands - which also leaves you very sticky until fully absorbed *sigh*.

Anyway, the SPF factor was a good bonus and the smell. Although labelled as 'unscented' I found that the cream smelled of cucumber sandwiches. Now, I'm a huge fan of cucumber sandwiches so I loved the scent of the cream! However, I'm not sure if this is just my brain and nose playing tricks on me trying to make me like the cream or if it actually smells of cucumber sandwiches - I asked my mum and she just smiled (what does that even mean!?).

So overall, the only perks of the cream were the SPF and the smell. Sadly though, I will no longer be using this cream. Good-bye sticky hands!



Until next time, Emily xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments