Cinderella... ella... ella

by - Sunday, September 29, 2013

So tonight I'm going to see the Australian Ballet perform Cinderella and I'm super excited as I haven't been to the ballet in way too long. I also used to dance so here's to all the memories! Anyway, here is a run down of what I am wearing, my makeup and my hair.


What I'm wearing:

I love wearing dresses for a night out because they are so easy to work with. Here I am wearing Topshop with black ankle high heeled boots and some sheer tights with hearts on them. Sadly my shoes are not in the photo (sorry guys).



My makeup:

I always wash my face before putting on any makeup and because I have sensitive skin I use the Clinique 3 Step (Liquid Facial Soap, Mild Clarifying Lotion and the Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream). I find that these really help make my skin look clean, fresh and ready for the day/night.

Makeup I used:

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Clinique Redness Solutions Powder
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes
Dior Blush 553 Peechy Keen

My hair:

Now my hair is naturally curly/wavy so I have massive problems trying to make it behave and stay in one place. Here is my attempt at curling it (yes I know it's already curly but I wanted to achieve the nice loose curls). First I straightened my hair and then using curlers I wrapped my hair around the rod and held it in position for a few seconds before gently letting it go. This technique allowed me to achieve soft curls instead of ringlets. 


(Review of the ballet in next post!)



Until next time, Emily xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments