Clinique All About Eyes Serum

by - Wednesday, February 11, 2015

There are plenty of eye creams out there which offer a range of solutions. The Clinique All About Eyes Serum is a roll-on de-puffing eye massage and it does the job pretty well.


I've always had a soft spot for Clinique products, probably because they were the first products that actually helped my skin instead of making it worse. I did like this eye serum but at the same time I found it slightly annoying.

It was great at doing its job of de-puffing the eye area and I quickly noticed that my eyes no longer looked tired and droopy. However, this was partly due to the eye serum having a glue effect. After applying the serum the eye area was sticky and sometimes took a little longer than I would have liked to dry - this can be annoying when you are running on a tight schedule in the mornings.



Once dried the serum was like a glue, it sets the puffy areas of your eyes into place and usually loosens off towards the end of the day. For the first day or so I found it strange but not uncomfortable but soon enough I took no notice.

For this reason I wasn't a particular fan, other eye serums and creams I have tried have never had this effect and are usually more like a moisturiser than a gluey preventative. For now I think I'll be staying away from this particular product but maybe, sometime in the future it may come in handy some more.

Until next time, Emily xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments