Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara

by - Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lately I've been using the Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara which is really nice when I just want a natural makeup look. The black still gives the look of nice, long lashes but not as much as something like the Maybelline mascara range.



One perk I really love about this mascara though is that it's waterproof. Which not only means that I can wear it out to the beach without it running all down my face but I also don't have to worry about it running every time I get something in my eye - I wear contacts so even the smallest thing makes my eyes water like crazy.

As it's not a heavy mascara either it's really suitable for school - if you are in school. We've all been in the position where you want to wear makeup but know it's 'against school policy'. But Clinique have offered us all an option to wear a light mascara that's not only waterproof but light - great for those days you have gym or swimming lessons.

The only downer I would say is that it occasionally comes out in clumps and those smaller clumps fall off my lashes throughout the day. Now, I'm not sure if this is just the tube I have or not but I really don't mind this. I usually try to get as many clumps off my lashes as possible and I know from the past that most mascaras do give you the occasional clump.

Overall, I really love this mascara! It's great for those days when I just want to have a soft, natural look or if I'm heading to the beach.


Until next time, Emily xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments