bareMinerals Renew and Hydrate Eye Cream

by - Monday, February 23, 2015

Out of all the eye creams I've used so far this has to have been my favourite. With the slight hint of tea and a lovely smooth texture this eye cream has done wonders and I a bit sad that I've used it all up. However, that's not to say that I'm not skeptical. I'm 22 years old and the need for an eye cream isn't huge but I'm always willing to try new things.




This eye cream is great on the hydration front. I occasionally get a small spot of dry skin under my eyes and this really helps to keep that at bay and keeps the skin around that area hydrated so the dryness doesn't spread. I've also noticed that I slightly speeds up the healing of the dry skin, most likely due to the hydrating effect this cream has.

It is a very smooth cream with a slight smell of tea (not going to complain about that, I love tea) and is really easy to apply. You don't need much, just a small dab on the tip of your finger, any more than that and I found it way too much - it would take forever to soak into the skin and it sometimes left my eyes feeling heavy. Using just the right amount however, leaves your eyes feeling refreshed, awake and you notice that your eyes instantly look invigorated and brighter.

On the renew side of things, I didn't really notice much. The few fine lines I do have can be hidden with makeup but I do think that the cream did help make them less visible over time. When I'm older I think I'll take more notice of this side of the cream but for now my main focus with the hydration.

The cream comes in a small 75ml pot and to be honest, though it's small, it lasts forever. I used mine morning and night and it lasted nearly 3months! It's not too pricey either, I know a lot of other eyes creams on the market can be over $70 but this one won't make a huge hole in your bank account.

I've actually really missed using this eye cream over the past few weeks and haven't really noticed any of the other creams I've been using have the same instant effect this one does. I'd definitely recommend it if you are needing instant hydration around your eyes or if you are on a budget because as I said before, it's not pricey and the cream is amazing.

Until next time, Emily xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments